Monday, 12 October 2009 10:10
Kadom Ads Management is a free Wordpress plugin that allow you to manage your banner ads on your blog. You can easily add several ad zones in your sidebar with widgets and on the rest of your blog with a simple PHP function.
With multiple banners on a Ad zone, the banners will rotate automatically and if you want you can tracks the views and clicks. You can also show an empty slot on your Ad Zone with a link to your advertise page. This free Wordpress plugin is released under a GPL license.
- Multiple Ad Zones and Campaigns Management (Widget and PHP code)
- Calculates advert end date and automatically takes it down.
- Auto-generated Widgets
- Custom size for banners (125×125 or anything else)
- Statistics on clicks and views per campaigns
- Shortcode for your Advertise page.
- Future schedule ads. You can setting up one ad to be added as soon as another goes down
- Default ad option. You can put up an image linking to your Advertise page.
- Easy renew ads
- Full back-end management (in Wordpress admin panel)
- Download and unzip the file
- Put the theme into your “/wp-content/plugins/” folder
- Log in into your WordPress control panel
- Click the Plugins tab
- Activate the “Kadom Ads Management Lite” plugin
- Go in Kadom Ads tab to set up the options and create your first Ad Zone
Kadom Ads Management is compatible with Wordpress 2.8.x
Download: Kadom Ads Management Wordpress Plugin