Thursday, 11 February 2010 20:08
Compare anything! Use HTML tags to insert pictures, links or any other useful information in your charts! Developed using AJAX technology for hiding/showing areas in the chart.
- You can separately create a number of rows/columns and then fill each with the content you require.
- You can use HTML tags in your charts to insert pictures, links and other things.
- You can mark each cell with color and one of three pictures (which can you can change by yourself in the component's files).
- The user can hide columns to see your chart the best way.
Note:Users can add their own rows/columns but they will only be shown once approved by the Admin/Super Admin.
Three modules are included:
- show x numbers of latest charts
- show charts in selected category
- show all categories
& a mambot that shows charts in content items/static pages if you insert a tag.